2 zucchini, ends trimmed
1 head red cabbage, thinly sliced
1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
1/2 cup bean sprouts
3/4 cup raw almond butter
2 oranges, juiced
2 tablespoons raw honey
1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
1 tablespoon Nama Shoyu (raw soy sauce)
1 tablespoon unpasteurized miso
1 clove garlic, minced
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Slice zucchini lengthwise with a vegetable peeler to create long thin ‘noodles’. Place on individual plates.
- Slice carrots into long strips with vegetable peeler similar to the zucchini.
- Combine carrots, cabbage, red bell pepper, and bean sprouts in a large bowl.
- Whisk together almond butter, orange juice, honey, ginger, Nama Shoyu, miso, garlic, and cayenne pepper in a bowl.
- Pour half of sauce into cabbage mixture and toss to coat.
- Top zucchini ‘noodles’ with cabbage mixture. Pour remaining sauce over each portion.
- 452 kcal
- 45.8 g
- 0 mg
- 28.6 g
- 12.1 g
- 13.7 g
- 478 mg