- 1- 15 oz. Can of Cooked Chickpeas, Drained & Rinsed
- ¼ C. Your favorite Buffalo Sauce + 3 T., divided
- 3 T. Vegan Mayo
- 2 T. Plain Vegan Yogurt
- 2 T. Raw Cashews, Soaked for 30 mins or more
- 2 T. Non-Dairy Milk
- 1 tsp. Lemon Juice
- ½ tsp. Onion Powder
- ½ tsp. Garlic Salt
- ¼ tsp. Dried Parsley
- Pinch of Dried Dill
- Pinch of Black Pepper
- Pinch of Salt or to taste
- 1¼ C. Vegan Cheddar Shreds
- 1 C. Non-Dairy Milk
- Pinch of Salt
- ½ C. Romaine Lettuce, Sliced into Shreds
- ⅓ C. Celery, chopped
- 8 oz. of Chips (I used Beanfields)
- Preheat your oven to 375ºF. Toss the chickpeas in the ¼ C. of Buffalo Sauce until they are evenly coated. Spread them out on a baking sheet that is lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 12 minutes, and carefully roll them around with a spoon to get the other side crispy. Bake for another 12-15 minutes, then place them back in the bowl and toss with the extra 1-2 T. of buffalo sauce. Set aside.
- Place all ingredients in a blender and puree until completely smooth. This may take a couple of times of pushing the ingredients around, or adding another tablespoon of non-dairy milk.
- This is enough ranch for the recipe, but it is hard to blend in such small amounts, so I suggest doubling it and using the rest of the ranch on everything else!
- Pour into a cup or squirt bottle and set aside.
- Place the cheddar shreds and non-dairy milk into a small pot over medium heat. Bring to a boil and adjust heat to low-medium.
- Stir frequently so that the cheese sauce does not get stuck to the bottom. Cook until the shreds are melted and add salt if needed.
- Spread the chips out over a baking sheet, I like “single layer” nachos so that all of the chips get toppings! It’s more like 1½ layers, but you get what I’m saying.
- Next, sprinkle the lettuce over the chips, and spoon the cheese sauce over it.
- Then take the chickpeas and spread them over the nachos, along with the celery and an extra drizzle of buffalo sauce (that 1 T. left).
- Lastly, finish with a healthy drizzle of the ranch sauce and serve! You can also place in the oven at 250F to keep warm for a few minutes if needed.